Straight Road

allimac

Straight Road

Postby allimac » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:02 am

Hi everybody,
I am a new user of MazeSuite. My goal is to create a scenario of a straight road and I would like it to be a 360° scenario and not just a portion of the screen. You can find an example of what I mean attached. Someone can help me to explain how to create this situation with MazeMaker?
LongRoad_w_trees_1.png

Thank you very much to everyone will answer back.

Camilla

AdrianC

Re: Straight Road

Postby AdrianC » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:20 pm

Hi Camilla, what do you mean by the 360 version?

Adrian C

hasanayaz
Site Admin

Postby hasanayaz » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:30 pm

I have the same question about 360, can you please expand on what you would like to accomplish.

allimac

Postby allimac » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:46 am

AdrianC wrote:Hi Camilla, what do you mean by the 360 version?

Adrian C

Hi everyone,
I understood I did not explain myself very well, sorry. for that!!
You can find attached an example I create, in which my problem is that I designed a very simple maze, with 3/4 view camera mode, but when I run the maze, I can see all the black floor, that is the extra space out of my designed maze. How can I fix this visualization?
maze_example.jpg

I also have another question: I create 2 simple mazes sequentially. For each maze there is a Start Point and an End Point. For the End Point of the first maze, I set the action to move to the Start Point of the second maze. When I analyze the log file I only get global measures (time, path, velocity), regardless the number of maze the subject solved. Is it possibile to get directly (without any matlab implementation) specific measures for each maze? Can you please explain how?

Thank you very much to all

Camilla

AdrianC

Postby AdrianC » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:12 pm

To address the first part, simply make the floor HUGE. So enter in some big values in the X and Y coordinates.

for example, maybe your floor goes from [0,0] to [15,15], make it go from [-100,-100] to [100,100]. That should solve the black space issue. :D

For the second question, do you have these two mazes inside of one maze file?
If so you should use the Regions feature in MazeAnalyzer and treat each maze as a region. Then you can export the total time in each region (ie maze) and the total path within that region.

You must define these regions first in order for their functionality to show up in the Analyze portion

RobbieLey

Postby RobbieLey » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:54 am

Is it generally not advised to have more than one maze inside of one maze file?

AdrianC

Postby AdrianC » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:33 pm

Having additional/larger mazes may limit performance, but if your computer can handle it, there is no problem

Return to “General Discussion”