scroll bars

d739ca

scroll bars

Post by d739ca » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:41 am

Hi all,

For the new experiments we're running, I've started to build large mazes which don't fit into the viewing window in MazeMaker. Some of my walls are being placed at 100+ units along the z- and x-axis, whereas the current viewing window only extends to around 50 units along both axes.

I notice in MazeAnlayzer their is an option to scroll up-down in order to view the entire maze, and there's also scrolling left-right. I was wondering whether a simialr thing could be implemented in MazeMaker, and also whether a greater range of scrolling could be permitted - such that we could scroll to minus points on each axis too?

Thanks
Matt

hasanayaz
Site Admin

Re: scroll bars

Post by hasanayaz » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:11 pm

Thanks for your note Matt, yes, at this time MazeMaker's workspace is not scrollable, there are some technical reasons for it and we plan to improve that in future releases, but in the meantime, if you have large sceen (high screen resolution) or split screen, you can draw extremely large ones, as you are bound your current screen size. Also, you can shrink mazes after drawing them to put all next to each other to fit more in one place. Hope these can help.