More Than 1 endpoint

hamed

More Than 1 endpoint

Post by hamed » Fri May 05, 2017 3:01 pm

Hi all

Can I have 2 or 3 or more endpoints for my maze?
for example, participants reach to the first endpoint, second endpoint and when he or she reaches to the third (last endpoint) the maze end.

Thanks

hasanayaz
Site Admin

Re: More Than 1 endpoint

Post by hasanayaz » Fri May 05, 2017 8:15 pm

Yes, multiple end regions can be used in a maze. You can have a maze list of three so you can have subjects go through them as they exit from one of the end region. Alternatively, if you dont want them to exit the maze in the first two, you can use dynamic object for those twwith highlight with proximity, so when subjects approach a predefined distance it is logged, etc. Hope these helps

hamed

Post by hamed » Sat May 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Thanks, dear Hasan

my idea is when subject reach to the first endpoint a text appear ( for example Congratulation you find target 1 )
after that second target and when the subject reaches to the third endpoint maze end.
I want to do all of them in a maze. for using the maze list, we should have several mazes.
Can I do this idea with MazeSuite?

hasanayaz
Site Admin

Post by hasanayaz » Mon May 08, 2017 12:27 pm

Hi Hamed,

Yes, put your message on an image to be used as a texture for a dynamic object. Set so that object is hidden (or very small) and when activated (by proximity) that is when user approaches and gets very close to it (you can set proximity radius), than activates and shows your message.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

hamed

Post by hamed » Mon May 08, 2017 1:31 pm

Thanks, Dear Hasan for your reply

Unfortunately, I don't know how can I put texture on the Dynamic object.
Where can i find it?
Attachments
D.jpg

AdrianC

Post by AdrianC » Wed May 10, 2017 11:24 am

Hi Hamed,
Objects don't have the textures assigned within mazewalker. Obj files specific the textures used in an object in the mtl file. You may need to use 3D modeling tool to change an objects texture. You can look at Blender, or Google Sketchup as possible tools

hasanayaz
Site Admin

Post by hasanayaz » Wed May 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Alternatively, you can put your message on a wall that is covered with one of the standard objects that comes with Mazesuite installation (such as cube, etc.). When you approach within a certain distance, that objects shrinks or disappears so your message becomes visible :)

hamed

Post by hamed » Wed May 10, 2017 5:07 pm

Thanks, Adrian and Hasan
Hasan suggestion is so good :D